Making daily exercise apart of your life rewards you with tons of benefits for your body and mind!
1. Reducing Stress - Exercise increases concentrations of the norepinephrine, a chemical in the brain that can help moderate the brain's response to stress. So go get your sweat on to fight physical and mental stress!
2. Make you Happy! - Exercise releases endorphins, which creates feelings of happiness! Exercise has been proven to be just as, or more effective than anti-depressant medication in treating depression.
3. Boost of Self-Confidence! - Obviously when we make fitness a lifestyle, our bodies significantly change, boosting our self-esteem and improving our self worth.
4. Improve brain power - with regular exercise we can support and prevent degeneration of the part of the brain for memory and learning.
5. Alleviate Anxiety / Depression - the boost in chemicals in the brain during and after exercise can help those who suffer with anxiety / depression disorders.
6. Combats Insomnia - even a moderate workout can be equivalent of a sleeping pill!
Let's Get Moving!!
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: http://lynettewilliamson.myzija.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach