1. You need a Firm Foam Roller.
2. Foam Roller should be right underneath the SI joints.
3. Legs wide; roll slightly side-to-side 5-10 times. Hold weight each side for 30 seconds.
4. Figure 4 stretch for 30 seconds each side.
5. Knee's to chest Hold 30 seconds; drop one knee down slowly at a time.
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: http://lynettewilliamson.myzija.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach