This exercise fires up your Glutes, which is one of the important muscles of the core by challenging your balance. As you move in and out of the pose, you will be working the back of your body too:
1. Stand on your left foot with your right leg lifted to 90 degrees and your right knee bent.
2. Reach your torso forward as you lengthen your right leg behind you. Reach your arms overhead for balance as your torso and leg come parallel to the floor. Keep your left knee slightly bent.
3. Hold this position for a moment, and reach through your right heel to engage the back of the right leg.
4. Moving with control, bring your right leg forward and return to standing upright. This completes one rep.
5. Complete three sets of 10 on each side.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach