- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cut Down on Dishes: A rimmed baking sheet is great for everything from roasting to catching accidental drips and spills. For effortless cleanup and to keep your baking sheets in tip-top shape, line them with a layer of foil before each use.
- Per serving: 86 calories; 6 g fat(1 g sat); 2 g fiber; 6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 19 mcg folate; 4 mg cholesterol; 3 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 1,076 IU vitamin A; 17 mg vitamin C; 58 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 387 mg sodium; 304 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (28% daily value), Vitamin A (22% dv)
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach