Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups roughly chopped dark leafy greens (TIP: Try any of these in any combination: dandelion greens, spinach, kale, collard greens, bok choy, Swiss chard and arugula.)
- 2 tsp peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp low-sodium tamari
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 large eggs
- Sriracha hot sauce, optional
- Fresh ground black pepper, optional
- In a nonstick wok or large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp coconut oil on medium-high. Add garlic, greens and ginger and sauté, stirring constantly, until garlic and ginger are fragrant and greens are wilted. Remove from heat and divide among serving bowls. Drizzle with tamari and sesame oil, dividing evenly.
- Return wok to medium-high heat and add remaining 1/2 tsp coconut oil. Crack eggs into a small bowl and gently slide eggs into wok. Cook until bottoms are golden brown and whites are just firm and opaque throughout and yolks are runny.
- With a spatula, gently slide eggs over top of greens, dividing evenly. If desired, top with Sriracha and pepper, to taste.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach