- 1½ cups low-fat milk, divided
- 1½ cups low-fat vanilla yogurt, divided
- 3 large bananas, divided
- 1 cup frozen blackberries or blueberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- Star fruit, kiwi, mixed berries and chia seeds for garnish
- Combine ½ cup each milk and yogurt, 1 banana and blackberries (or blueberries) in a blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mixture among 4 large glasses. Place in the freezer. Rinse out the blender.
- Combine ½ cup each milk and yogurt, 1 banana and mango chunks in the blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mixture over the purple layer in the glasses. Return the glasses to the freezer. Rinse out the blender.
- Combine the remaining ½ cup each milk and yogurt, the remaining banana and raspberries (or strawberries) in the blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mixture over the yellow layer in the glasses. Run a skewer around the edges to swirl the layers slightly.
- If desired, arrange star fruit slices, kiwi slices and berries on 4 wooden skewers to garnish each glass. Sprinkle with chia seeds, if desired.
- Serving size: About 1¾ cups each
- Per serving: 257 calories; 3 g fat(1 g sat); 7 g fiber; 53 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 48 mcg folate; 9 mg cholesterol; 38 g sugars; 6 g added sugars; 696 IU vitamin A; 36 mg vitamin C; 294 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 102 mg sodium; 760 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (60% daily value), Calcium (29% dv)
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach