- 1 small banana, peeled and cut up
- 3 cups frozen mixed fruit blend (pineapple, strawberries, mango, and/or peaches)
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla or coconut fat-free yogurt
- ¾ cup diet tropical blend carrot-based drink
- Pineapple wedges for garnish (optional)
- Freeze banana pieces in a resealable freezer bag about 4 hours or until frozen.
- In a blender combine frozen banana and frozen fruit blend. Add yogurt and ¾ cup of the tropical drink. Cover and blend until smooth, adding more tropical drink as needed to reach desired consistency. Divide mixture among four glasses. If desired, garnish each serving with a pineapple wedge.
- Test Kitchen Tip: For single serving smoothies, prepare recipe and freeze in individual portions. Let individual portions stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving, stirring occasionally after mixture begins to thaw.
- Serving size: ¾ cup
- Per serving: 102 calories; 1 g fat(0 g sat); 2 g fiber; 23 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 4 mcg folate;0 mg cholesterol; 16 g sugars; 62 mg vitamin C; 66 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 37 mg sodium; 94 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (103% daily value)
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach