- 1 pound hulled strawberries, plus more for serving
- ¾ cup dry rosé
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Combine strawberries, rosé, sugar and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into an 8-inch-square metal pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place the pan on a level spot in the freezer and freeze for at least 12 hours and up to 1 day.
- To serve, scrape the surface with a fork to break up into slushy crystals. Serve in chilled glasses with strawberries, if desired.
- To make ahead: Freeze for up to 1 week. Scrape into crystals again, if necessary, before serving.
- Equipment: 8-inch-square metal pan
- Serving size: ½ cup
- Per serving: 59 calories; 0 g fat(0 g sat); 1 g fiber; 11 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 17 mcg folate;0 mg cholesterol; 9 g sugars; 5 g added sugars; 9 IU vitamin A; 42 mg vitamin C; 14 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 20 mg sodium; 127 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (70% daily value)
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach