- Fruit concentrate
- ¼ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- ½ lime, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sliced fresh ginger
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup water
- Simple syrup
- 1 cup sugar or honey
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups seltzer water
- To make fruit concentrate: place raspberries, lime, ginger, and mint leaves in a pitcher or large jar and smash with a wooden spoon to release their juices. Stir in water. Let the mixture infuse in the fridge overnight, then strain.
- To make simple syrup: combine water and sugar (or honey) in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until completely dissolved. Let cool.
- To make soda: for each serving of soda, combine ¼ cup fruit concentrate, 1 tsp. simple syrup and ¾ cup seltzer water in a glass. Serve with ice if desired.
- To make ahead: The fruit concentrate will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The syrup will keep, covered, in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Tip: Create additional seltzer flavors using these combinations for the fruit concentrate.
- Cranberry Orange Ginger: ½ cup cranberries, fresh or frozen (thawed) ½ orange, sliced 1 tsp. sliced fresh ginger
- Pineapple Lemon Ginger: 1 cup chopped pineapple, fresh or frozen (thawed) ½ lemon, sliced 1 tsp. sliced fresh ginger
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Per serving: 17 calories; 0 g fat(0 g sat); 1 g fiber; 4 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 7 mcg folate; 0mg cholesterol; 3 g sugars; 180 IU vitamin A; 5 mg vitamin C; 15 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 3 mg sodium; 42 mg potassium
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach