- 2½ cups whole strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or chopped mango, divided
- 2½ cups sliced banana, divided
- 5 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or soymilk, divided
- Place ½ cup strawberries (or other fruit) and ½ cup banana in a sealable plastic sandwich bag. Repeat with the remaining fruit to make 4 more bags. Store in the freezer until ready to use.
- To make a smoothie: Place the contents of one bag into a blender along with 1 cup almond milk (or soymilk). Blend until smooth.
- To make ahead: Store smoothie packs in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach