Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 4 cups peeled and chopped pineapple
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (leaves and thin stems)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 stevia packets, optional
- Among 4 large zip- top freezer bags, divide all ingredients evenly. Seal bags and freeze until ready to serve, up to 1 month.
- Empty contents of 1 bag into a blender and add 1 cup water. Begin blending on low speed to break up chunks, then gradually increase speed. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach