- ¼ cup loose green jasmine tea, or 12 green jasmine tea bags
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, plus more whole sprigs for garnish
- 4 cups simmering water
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 cups cold water
- Steep loose tea (or tea bags) and mint leaves in simmering (not boiling) water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain the tea (or remove tea bags and mint leaves) and pour into a large pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and honey until the honey is dissolved. Add cold water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice with mint sprigs, if desired.
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Serving size: about 1 cup
- Per serving: 45 calories; 0 g fat(0 g sat); 0 g fiber; 12 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 3 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 12 g sugars; 1 IU vitamin A; 6 mg vitamin C; 5 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 5 mg sodium; 35 mg potassium
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach