- Water- 4 cups
- Ginger (peeled and sliced)- 1-2 inch piece
- Lemon- 1
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Boil the water.
- Add ginger to the hot water and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and add lemon juice and honey to this.
- Mix well and have a cup of this ginger tea in the morning.
- To regulate your metabolism, stimulate your digestion and reduce your cortisol production, have at least 2 cups of ginger tea throughout the day.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: http://lynettewilliamson.myzija.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach