- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup uns
- Combine yogurt, almond milk, blueberries, peaches, oats, honey (or maple syrup) and vanilla in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Per serving: Calories 221, Fat 3g (sat 0g, mono 1g), Cholesterol 6mg, Carbs 35g, Total sugars 19g (added 9g), Protein 15g, Fiber 4g, Sodium 86mg, Potassium 379mg.
- Carbohydrate servings: 2½
- Exchanges: ½ fruit, ½ nonfat milk, ½ other carbohydrate, 1 starch
- People with celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity should use oats that are labeled "gluten-free," as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach
- weetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen peach slices
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract