Hearty Spinach Beef Frittata
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: Serves 6
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 to 12 oz grass-fed ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 oz shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs together with the smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat, saute the meat until it's cooked through.
- Add the onion and mushrooms and saute until they are softened and slightly tender.
- Add the defrosted and drained spinach. Stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Turn off the heat and stir the ingredients to combine.
- Lay the tomato slices on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the eggs are set and not runny.
- Serve directly from the skillet or slice and store for leftover.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: http://lynettewilliamson.myzija.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach