- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal, (2 ounces)
- 1 cup pretzel sticks broken in half, (2 ounces
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds, (2 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips, melted (see Tip)
- Combine Chex, pretzels and almonds in a medium bowl. Drizzle with melted chocolate; stir to combine. Spread the mixture on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Tip: To melt chocolate: Microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium in 20-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval. Or place in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
- Serving size: 3/4 cup
- Per serving: 220 calories; 10 g fat(3 g sat); 4 g fiber; 33 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 229 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 7 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 167 IU vitamin A; 2 mg vitamin C; 56 mg calcium; 6 mg iron; 365 mg sodium; 134 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: ?Folate (53% daily value), Iron (33% dv)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach