- 2 very ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk (see Tip)
- Combine bananas, pineapple, pineapple juice and coconut milk in a blender. Puree until smooth. Divide among ten 3-ounce popsicle molds and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
- To make ahead: Freeze for up to 3 weeks.
- Equipment: Ten 3-ounce (or similar-size) freezer-pop molds
- Tip: Shake the can of coconut milk well before using. Refrigerate leftover coconut milk for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months. It will appear separated when thawed; simply mix until smooth.
- Serving size: 1 pop
- Per serving: 87 calories; 5 g fat(4 g sat); 1 g fiber; 11 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 15 mcg folate;0 cholesterol; 7 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 26 IU vitamin A; 13 mg vitamin C; 11 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 4 mg sodium; 185 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (22% daily value)
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach