- 3 cups whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir yogurt, maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet into a 10-by-15-inch rectangle. Scatter the strawberries on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Freeze until very firm, at least 3 hours. To serve, cut or break into 32 pieces.
- To make ahead: Freeze airtight between sheets of parchment for up to 1 month; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- Equipment: Parchment paper
- Serving size: One 1¾-by-2½-inch piece
- Per serving: 34 calories; 1 g fat(1 g sat); 0 g fiber; 4 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 2 mcg folate; 3mg cholesterol; 3 g sugars; 2 g added sugars; 20 IU vitamin A; 5 mg vitamin C; 28 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 8 mg sodium; 45 mg potassium
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach