- 3¼ cups raspberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons water, plus more as needed
- ½ cup Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Mash raspberries with a fork in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sugar and 6 tablespoons water. Cover with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in the top. Microwave on High for 1½ minutes. Stir, then microwave, covered, on High for 1 minute more. Uncover and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Strain and press the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, then transfer to a 4-cup measuring cup. Stir in Prosecco, lemon zest, lemon juice and enough water to yield 2¼ cups.
- Freeze in six 3-ounce (or similar-size) pop molds until solid, about 6 hours. To unmold, dip the forms into warm water for 10 to 20 seconds. If necessary, use a table knife to break the vacuum and pry the pops loose.
- Make Ahead Tip: Freeze for up to 1 month.
- Serving size: one 3-oz. pop
- Per serving: 86 calories; 0 g fat(0 g sat); 3 g fiber; 18 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 9 mcg folate; 0mg cholesterol; 14 g sugars; 13 g added sugars; 14 IU vitamin A; 13 mg vitamin C; 12 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 1 mg sodium; 67 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (22% daily value)
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach