Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 4 5-oz cod fillets
- 1/4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp finely chopped English cucumber
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 green onion, finely chopped
- High-heat cooking oil (such as sunflower, safflower or grape seed oil), as needed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp plus 1/8 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan to high and lightly brush grate or pan with oil. Sprinkle both sides of cod with oregano, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and grill for 3 minutes per side, until barely opaque in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, onion and remaining 1/8 tsp salt. Serve with cod.
Get your probiotics! Yogurt contains “good” bacteria, which have been shown to help keep the balance of bacteria in your gut healthy while supporting your immune system.
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach