- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips or chunks, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Coat the paper with cooking spray.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a medium bowl. Beat egg whites in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add vanilla. Fold in the cocoa powder mixture with a rubber spatula until combined. Fold in chocolate chips (or chunks).
- Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie. Bake, one sheet at a time, until the cookies are just beginning to crack on top, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool slightly on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make ahead: Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Per serving: 66 calories; 2 g fat(1 g sat); 1 g fiber; 13 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 mcg folate; 0cholesterol; 11 g sugars; 11 g added sugars; 0 vitamin A; 0 vitamin C; 2 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 25mg sodium; 28 mg potassium
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach