- 3 large ripe mangoes, peeled and flesh cut away from the pit
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat.
- Puree mangoes, water and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Pour into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook, partially covered, until reduced to about 2 cups puree, about 20 minutes.
- Pour the puree onto the prepared baking sheet. With a rubber spatula, very evenly spread into a thin rectangle, no thicker than ⅛ inch thick.
- Bake until dry to the touch, 4 to 6 hours. Let cool completely.
- Transfer the fruit leather to a piece of parchment paper (or wax paper) about the same size. Leaving the parchment underneath, roll the fruit leather closed into a long cylinder. Using a sharp knife or scissors, cut into 2-inch wide strips.
- To make ahead: Store airtight for up to 1 week.
- Serving size: 1 fruit leather
- Per serving: 87 calories; 1 g fat(0 g sat); 2 g fiber; 22 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 62 mcg folate;0 cholesterol; 19 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 1,558 IU vitamin A; 53 mg vitamin C; 16 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 2 mg sodium; 243 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (88% daily value), Vitamin A (31% dv)
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach