- 2 medium mangoes, cubed, or 16 oz. frozen or refrigerated mango, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons light agave syrup
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 crisp ladyfingers, such as Alessi Biscotti Savoiardi, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Place half the mango cubes in a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer the puree to a small bowl. Stir in agave syrup and almond extract. Pulse the remaining mango in the food processor until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
- Gently fold whipped topping into yogurt in another small bowl. Sprinkle half the ladyfinger pieces into a 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Spoon half the mango puree and half the yogurt mixture over them. Top with the chopped mango. Layer on the remaining ladyfingers, puree, and yogurt.
- Cover the tiramisù with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until the ladyfingers are softened, 8 to 24 hours. Serve cold, garnished with mango if desired.
- Serving size: ⅔ cup
- Per serving: 147 calories; 3 g fat(2 g sat); 1 g fiber; 27 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 14 g sugars; 35 mg sodium;
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach