- 1 pound Two-Ingredient Dough (see associated recipe)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- Sesame seeds, poppy seeds and/or dried minced onion or garlic for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Position rack in upper third of oven. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Shape dough into a disk, then divide into 4 equal pieces. Using your hands, roll each piece into a rope, 9 to 10 inches long and ¾ inch wide. Shape each rope into a bagel and place on the prepared baking sheet. Blend egg and water with a fork in a small bowl. Brush the egg mixture over the bagels. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, minced onion and/or minced garlic, if desired.
- Bake in the upper third of the oven until nicely browned on the bottom and lightly browned on top, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
- To make ahead: Store bagels in an airtight container or wrap individually and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Serving size: 1 bagel
- Per serving: 186 calories; 2 g fat(1 g sat); 4 g fiber; 30 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 6 mcg folate; 52 mg cholesterol; 2 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 96 IU vitamin A; 0 vitamin C; 165 mg calcium; 5 mg iron; 364 mg sodium; 68 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Iron (28% daily value)
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach
NESTA Spencer Pilates Instructor
NESTA Physique & Figure Training Specialist
NESTA Functional Training Specialist
NESTA Core Conditioning Specialist