- 4 whole-grain graham cracker rectangles
- 3 teaspoons strawberry jam, divided
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon naturally dyed rainbow sprinkles or crushed freeze-dried strawberries
- Spread 2 whole graham crackers with 1 teaspoon jam each. Top each with another cracker to create a sandwich.
- Mix cream cheese and the remaining 1 teaspoon jam together in a small bowl. Spread (or pipe) on top of each sandwich. Scatter the sprinkles (or strawberries) over the top.
- Serving size: 1 "toaster pastry"
- Per serving: 195 calories; 8 g fat(3 g sat); 2 g fiber; 28 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 1 mcg folate;14 mg cholesterol; 11 g sugars; 157 IU vitamin A; 0 mg vitamin C; 53 mg calcium; 2 mg iron; 244mg sodium; 72 mg potassium
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach