- 4 large eggs, yolks and whites separated
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- Ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks, placing each yolk in an individual small bowl. Beat all of the egg whites and salt in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Gently fold Parmesan and scallions into the beaten whites with a rubber spatula. Make 4 mounds (about ¾ cup each) of egg-cheese mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Make a well in the middle of each mound with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the egg whites until starting to lightly brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven. If the well has filled in during baking, use the spoon to recreate it. Gently slip a yolk into each well. Bake until the yolks are cooked but still runny, 3 to 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 cloud egg
- Per serving: 94 calories; 6 g fat(2 g sat); 0 g fiber; 1 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 26 mcg folate;190 mg cholesterol; 0 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 356 IU vitamin A; 1 mg vitamin C; 74 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 198 mg sodium; 89 mg potassium
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach