- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ⅔ cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare crust: Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Combine egg, brown sugar, oil and ½ teaspoon vanilla in another medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. (The mixture will be dry.) Turn the dough out onto the prepared baking sheet and press into a 10-inch circle.
- Bake the crust until golden around the edges, about 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet to room temperature.
- To prepare topping: Beat cream cheese, yogurt, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust. Decoratively top with strawberries, kiwi and blueberries.
- To make ahead: Prepare cookie crust (Steps 1-3) and store airtight for up to 2 days.
- Equipment: Parchment paper
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Per serving: 301 calories; 15 g fat(4 g sat); 3 g fiber; 37 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 23 mcg folate; 37 mg cholesterol; 20 g sugars; 16 g added sugars; 264 IU vitamin A; 14 mg vitamin C; 77 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 225 mg sodium; 210 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (23% daily value)
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach