- 5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips, (see Ingredient Note) or flakes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Combine oats, coconut, almonds, pecans, brown sugar, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Combine syrup, water and oil in a medium bowl or large measuring cup and pour over the oat mixture; stir until well combined. Spread the mixture into a large (12-by-15-inch) roasting pan or large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir, and continue baking until golden brown and beginning to crisp, about 45 minutes more. Stir in cranberries and raisins. Let cool completely before storing.
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Per serving: 251 calories; 12 g fat(3 g sat); 4 g fiber; 32 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 7 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 15 g sugars; 12 g added sugars; 2 IU vitamin A; 0 mg vitamin C; 31 mg calcium; 2 mg iron; 4 mg sodium; 112 mg potassium
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 other carbohydrate, 2 fat
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach