- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil or melted unsalted butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; set aside. Whisk eggs, sugar, oil (or melted butter) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini and banana until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn the loaf out onto a rack to cool completely. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- To make ahead: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or wrap in plastic wrap, then foil, and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Per serving: 178 calories; 6 g fat(1 g sat); 2 g fiber; 29 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 26 mcg folate; 31 mg cholesterol; 15 g sugars; 13 g added sugars; 91 IU vitamin A; 5 mg vitamin C; 12 mg calcium; 2 mg iron; 189 mg sodium; 145 mg potassium
- Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach