- About 15 medium Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove enough outer leaves from Brussels sprouts to make 4 cups. Place in a large bowl and add oil, pepper and salt. With clean hands, gently massage the leaves until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until the leaves are browned and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Serving size: ½ cup
- Per serving: 41 calories; 4 g fat(1 g sat); 1 g fiber; 2 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 13 mcg folate; 0mg cholesterol; 0 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 161 IU vitamin A; 18 mg vitamin C; 10 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 78 mg sodium; 85 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (30% daily value)
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach