- Cooking spray
- 2 firm avocados, cut into ½-inch-thick wedges
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ⅓ cup white whole-wheat flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season avocados with salt and pepper. Place flour, eggs and panko in 3 separate shallow dishes. Coat the avocado wedges in the flour, then dip in the egg. Coat both sides with the panko, pressing to help it stick. Place the wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Coat both sides with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, turning halfway through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Whisk mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl. Serve the avocado fries with the aioli.
Body Fit by Lynette, LLC dba BODY FIT GYM
2703 Bearco Lp
La Grande, OR 97850
VETERANS APPLY FOR A FREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP: http://liftforthe22.org/select.php
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach