- About 15 Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Remove enough outer leaves from Brussels sprouts to make 4 cups. Place in a large bowl and add oil, pepper and salt. With clean hands, gently massage the leaves until coated. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until the leaves are browned and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Per serving: 45 calories; 4 g fat(1 g sat); 1 g fiber; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 15 mcg folate; 0mg cholesterol; 1 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 188 IU vitamin A; 21 mg vitamin C; 11 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 79 mg sodium; 112 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (35% daily value)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 0
Dedicated to your Health & Happiness!
Body Fit by Lynette
1304 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850
Please Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bodyfitbylynette
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Body Fit by Lynette LLC
Your Health Specialist: https://lynettew.myitworks.com/
La Grande's Certified Fitness Trainer since 2004
ISSA Fitness Trainer
ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy
NESTA Lifestyle Fitness Coach
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach